GET A QUOTE
Booking can be done by e-mail or telephone, and it is sufficient to complete the booking form completely. After you complete the booking form and return it to us. Then we will send you a detailed general information message within 2 days. Please indicate your tour date and number of people for booking.
The route to be followed, food and beverage details will be brought together and the yacht charter contract will be prepared and signed, and the booking procedure will be completed by a prepayment. If you want to cancel after you do a booking, you can do it within 2 weeks.
You will have to pay 30% of the tour fee of the week you rented within 2 weeks. The remaining 70% must be paid 2 months before the tour. The tour will be canceled, if the payment is delayed.
You can read our terms and conditions page before you start booking.